About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I'm Sarah and my remarkable man, Jason, is starting medical school to pursue his dream of becoming an MD. This is our journey that we welcome you to join in and hopefully find encouragement, helpful tips and a friend to walk alongside the ups and downs of life in the medical world! This journey has often reminded that, "the heart of man plans his way but the LORD establishes his steps" Prov. 16:9

Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Couch and A Dress

Jason went out of town to visit his folks a week prior to when we needed to turn in our keys at our apartment. This meant that I was left alone to move out our final belongings and find a home for our couch. The last day in the empty apartment I was teary eyed and feeling sentimental about saying good bye without him and locking the doors to our first home together. I was standing in the middle of the hollow living room with the couch, a furniture dolly, my wedding dress and a camera ... the artsy side of me wanted to capture the moment and I decided to try on my dress again before packing it away! 


 I set the camera on top of the dolly and used the automatic timer. 







No comments:

Post a Comment